The Italian brand Lactoflorene® - a complex of probiotics for the whole family developed by Montefarmaco OTC company is available now on the Ukrainian market
A complex formula to maintain a normal cholesterol level and reduce the risks of cardiovascular diseases
- Fermented red rice blocks a synthesis of cholesterol in a liver
- Coenzyme Q10 - a vitamin of the youth, plays an important role in the formation of energy
- Bifidobacteria limit a reverse absorption of cholesterol from an intestine
- Vitamin PP helps to lower cholesterol and triglycerides
Lactoflorene® PANCIA PIATTA
A complex of beneficial probiotic cultures enriched with digestive enzymes and plant extracts
Helps to eliminate the causes of flatulence and avoid bloating caused by digestive problems due to the use of complex carbohydrates and dairy products, to remove violation of the intestinal balance of microflora or stress1,2
A modern complex of beneficial probiotic cultures and prebiotics enriched with the vitamins B group and zinc
- helps to restore the balance of intestinal microflora3
- helps to maintain immune system during and after taking antibiotics4,5
- contribute to reduce risks of diarrhea6 as well as frequency and duration of respiratory diseases7
Lactoflorene® MINI GOCCE Drops for babies
A modern synbiotic for newborns and children under 3 years
- help to reduce tearfulness, anxiety, colic, diarrhea and irritability of the baby8,9
- help to normalize the bowel movement10
- stimulate the growth of normal intestinal microflora10
- contribute to the maintenance of immune function10
A modern synbiotic for children from three years
- reduce the risk of the upper respiratory tract diseases11
- help to maintain the immunity during the infectious diseases12,13
- contribute to the normalization of intestinal microflora13
Chewable tablets in the form of a bear cub have a sweetish taste, baby will take them with pleasure
More information: http://lactoflorene.eu/
1) Dose-response effect of Bifidobacterium lactis HN019 on whole gut transit time and functional gastrointestinal symptoms in adults Scand J Dastroentrol. 2011 Sep; 46(9): 1057–1064. Published online 2011 Jun 13.
2) Ringel-Kulka T et al., Probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi-07 versus placebo for the symptoms of bloating in patients with functional bowel disorders: a double-blind study. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2011 Jul;45(6):518-25. doi: 10.1097/MCG.0b013e31820ca4d6.
3) evaluation of the positive effects of the probiotic product Lactoflorene® PLUS in healthy adults under special conditions of psychological stress. The study was presented at the 9th international scientific conference: "Probiotics, Prebiotics and New Products", Rome, September, 2017. Probiotics-prebiotics-newfood.com.
4) Holscher et al. 2012; Rizzardini et al. 2012;Schiffrin et al. 1997
5) Jespersen et al Am J Clin Nutr 2015:1-9
6) Chatterjee S, Randomised J. Journal of Dairy Research Volume 78, Issue 4 November 2011 , pp. 396-403
7) Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12 in reducing the risk of infections in infancy. British Journal of Nutrition (2011)
8) Saavedra JM, Abi-Hanna A, Moore N, Yolken RH (2004). Long-term consumption of infant formulas containing live probiotic bacteria: tolerance and safety. Am J Clin Nutr 79, 261–267.
9) Acidified milk formula supplemented with bifidobacterium lactis: impact on infant diarrhea in residential care settings. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 38(3):288-92, MAR 2004
10) Joanne Slavin Nutrients. 2013 Apr; 5(4): 1417–1435. Fiber and Prebiotics: Mechanisms and Health Benefits.
11)West et al.,2014Probiotic supplementation for respiratory and gastrointestinal illness symptoms in healthy physically active individuals.Clin Nutr.2014 Aug:33(4):581-7
12) Paineau D, et al. 2008. Effects of seven potential probiotic strains on specific immune responses in healthy adults: a double-blind, randomized, controlled trial. FEMS Immunol Med Microbiol. 53; 107-13
13) Danisco. Lactobacillus acidophilus La-14. Technical Memorandum. TM48-le
SUPPLEMENTS. NOT A DRUG